LOG 29 AutoX Album 1 pictures by 993TTracy - Photobucket

LOG 29 AutoX Album 2 pictures by 993TTracy - Photobucket

LOG 29 AutoX Album 3 pictures by 993TTracy - Photobucket

LOG 29 AutoX Album 4 pictures by 993TTracy - Photobucket

Monday HPDE-

LOG 29 HPDE pictures by 993TTracy - Photobucket

Tuesday Tail of the Dragon and caravan home-

Tail of the Dragon 6-2-09 pictures by 993TTracy - Photobucket

These pictures were loaded to Photobucket @ 2meg. Each is probably around 3.5meg or more. If you want the hi-res originals, just PM or email me with the file number of the picture(s) you want. Everyone has my permission to do anything you want with these, however pictures of people might need permission from the subject too.

Except for a few major mistakes, I've included all the pictures. Some are framed poorly or might be a little soft, but hopefully there is at least 1 really good picture of each person's car at the autoX.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
:clap: Awesome Tracy! thank you. :nanner:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HPDE now posted.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Considering this is a service that we are used to paying for, this is incredibly kind of you. Thank you!!!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Concours now posted.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tracy,
if you could send me the pics to my email that would be great. Thanks, Jim
[email protected]

Due to the huge file size, I can only email about 5 at a time. I'm going to mail you a disk of all the HPDE plus the photos we shot with the drivers and your model (I haven't loaded those to Photobucket yet).

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Museum pics now loaded.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LCS pics up!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Fantastic Pics!!!

Thank you!

gospeedv8

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Mucho thanks for doing this Tracy. I was really hoping someone would take a bunch of awesome pics and that I'd be able to get them since I didn't bring my camera. It makes a difference when someone has "the eye" for it (and I don't).

Thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks!

Wow, Lots of nice pics! Thanks muchly :coolnana:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I'm really glad someone got some photos of Lawrence's car! He is a great guy, friend, and an awesome customer of mine. I had been telling him of LOG for a long time and hoping he could make it. He is rarely around and usually resides in Alaskan territory off the coast of Russia helping to keep us all safe. He just happened to be crossing through on his way back from driving to and from CA and stopped in for just a couple hours before he had to get home to catch a flight back to Alaska. He loved the little bit of the event he saw and said he's never seen anything like it. That car is his second Lotus and I think the other had over 70K miles on it when he traded it in. If you saw him there, you couldn't miss him.

Plus did I do good graphics on that car or what? (he insisted on the skulls)

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
531 Posts
When I went to Barber they didn't have that Porsche 550 spyder. Does anyone have any more pics of that car?

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Very nice, thanks for posting all of those photos, esp. of the Barber Museum - very impressive collection, and really innovative way of displaying these amazing cars. :clap:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts