The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I'm guessing it will be a single turbo (though twin would be amazing). As it stands - it is all speculation till they announce something.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i believe twin turbo setup would be more reliable. one huge turbo would make this car something like supra and i believe evora chassis is too short for that kind of turbo kicks.. fishtail and/or spins would come together with the kick. and i dont think anyone would love to wait for the power or for the turbo to spool. a sequential twin turbo setup looks like best to me..
we know some crazy numbers seen on that engine with twin turbo setup. i am really curious to see radiums work. they do great products as we all know..

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I have seen somewhere a drag setup with this engine that was 700-1000 hp depending on gas I believe. Google yields some easy 450hp setups but I would love to see 700+ >:D

·
Registered
374 Posts
looks like something interesting on the way.
Haha settle down, settle down. This is just our first turbo kit that we have done using the new GTX2863R. It is for a 2004 Elise 111R customer overseas.

The new billet wheel turbos just recently became available for the Garrett 28 series ball bearing turbochargers. Click on the drop down menu on the right side of THIS PAGE to see all of the new billet wheel GTX turbos available with our kit.

Garrett® GTX-R Turbos feature all new compressor wheels with next generation aerodynamics and improved efficiency to deliver wicked performance.

Garrett® GTX-R turbos feature:
-10%+ Gain in flow over traditional GT compressor wheel designs
-10%+ Higher pressure ratio compared to traditional GT compressor wheel designs
-Forged, fully machined "billet" wheels
-Latest compressor wheel aerodynamic design for improved efficiency

1 - 13 of 13 Posts