The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I am selling my brand new Carbon Fiber and Leather Raid Airbag Steering Wheel and Raid Lotus Adapter. They are brand new in the original box from Carnewal. I bought them from Carnewal in Belgium a couple of years ago and never got around to installing it. My Esprit V8 FE just sold so I no longer need it.

This was the last steering wheel delivered by Carnewal and in my opinion the best looking. It is full smooth leather and gloss carbon fiber with silver horn buttons. It also doesn't have the ugly Raid badge on the bottom.

I am asking $1050 including shipping to the continental US only.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thank you.

Regards,
Manny Perez

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I am selling my brand new Carbon Fiber and Leather Raid Airbag Steering Wheel and Raid Lotus Adapter. They are brand new in the original box from Carnewal. I bought them from Carnewal in Belgium a couple of years ago and never got around to installing it. My Esprit V8 FE just sold so I no longer need it.

This was the last steering wheel delivered by Carnewal and in my opinion the best looking. It is full smooth leather and gloss carbon fiber with silver horn buttons. It also doesn't have the ugly Raid badge on the bottom.

I am asking $1200 including shipping to the continental US only.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thank you.

Regards,
Manny Perez
Here are more pictures. The steering wheel is full smooth leather including the airbag cover. It smells fabulous.

Thank you.

Regards,
Manny

Attachments

·
Car Adicted
250 Posts
Manny, obviously not a big market for these. I like my stock wheel but would consider this at the right price. Let me know your bottom line. Thanks Mark

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Manny, obviously not a big market for these. I like my stock wheel but would consider this at the right price. Let me know your bottom line. Thanks Mark
Hi Mark,

I am willing to let it go for $1050 including shipping.

Please let me know if this works.

Thank you.
Manny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts