The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not know anything about this event other than what is conveyed below. I am simply copying posting info for my friends who are organizing this drive.

Exotic Car Specialties presents its first annual "Rally thru the Valley" exotic car cruise. All you people with exotic cars bring them out of your garage and drive them. This will be about a 2 hour cruise thru the scenic Shenadoah valley, this will be a spirited drive with plenty of great roads to enjoy the changing leaves, and beautiful views Virginia has to offer. September 30th , 9:30 A.M. at the Starbucks on Route 7 in Winchester Viriginia (161 Gateway Drive Winchester VA,22603) There is no cost to do this, just bring you and your exotic car.Please no civics, evo, or sti's and cars of the likes. Porsche, GTR, Lotus, Lambo,Ferrari,Astons and cars of the sort are all welcome. This event is sponsored by Exotic Car Specialties (ecs) in Sterling Virginia. Please contact Rusty @ (540)481-0013 or Josh @ (703)421-5356 for any questions you may have. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Come on out to this event bring some like minded friends.

·
Registered
347 Posts
No cost, no registration just show up and be prepared to drive:cool:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Anyone else, doesn't have to necessarily be a Lotus, any exotic will be fine.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Great, keep em coming.looks like we have about 20+ exotics so far, gonna be a lot of fun.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think i will be there in the lotus as well

·
Registered
347 Posts
Cashman, it looks like you could bring a few cool toys-eek-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Dang, we are going to miss this by one day! We are driving our new Evora from Atlanta to Jersey this weekend, but won't make it to the Shenandoah Valley until Sunday night!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looks like the weather is gonna be great this weekend, woohoo! Cantdecide, we can drive extra slow for you to catch up.;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hopefully I can swindle my better half into going. Sounds like it will be a good event. With the leaves starting to change Shenandoah is a beautiful place.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Lost a Ferrari ,but got a Gtr to replace it, looks to be about 25 or so cars about 7-8 of them are lotus's or is that loti? Keep me coming the more the merrier.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts