The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[[Note to moderator: I know this doesn't belong here, please move to an appropriate location. Thanks!]]

There will be a car Rally... not a race, more like a "mobile car show" to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. There will be some great cars, really nice roads and some great people. Please check out www.RallyMidWest.com

All cars are welcome... we should have a Ferrari or a Lamborghini (to be announced), along with some "regular" cars like S2000's, Z06 Corvettes, Mustangs... old Porsche 914's... you name it! We would love to see a Lotus too!

There will be a DVD player giveaway, lunch, stops at cafes, a professional photographer. Hope to see you there!

Thomas

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P.S. I don't think that we have had an Elise or an Exige on the rally yet! God willing, I'll have my Solar Yellow Exige S there this year. We have had some great machines... everything from a Ford GT, BMW Z8, Lamborghinis and Ferraris, to classic Austin Healys and S2000s. It's not a race, it's a tour of some amazing roads in Southern Wisconsin along with strategic stops at cafe's and ending with lunch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts