The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics that I take and a few favorites that some others have taken.
Comments welcome.

Note: I run my center screen in 1600x1280 so these pics might be kinda large on your screen.

Just some random shots...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just some random shots...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hilly...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lighthouse

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too much light in front of me...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sierra Nevada Mts...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interesting find...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I used that game on my xbox to learn the Hethel circuit before I went over for my Lotus Driver Training. It is definitely worth having...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Great pictures!

I finally detailed our car, so as soon as the snow clears up a bit, it is time to get some pictures taken and miles on the odo.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Is the game very realistic? The last thing I need is another humdrum boring driving game. Have you played gotham racing 2? How does it compare to that game?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Patricko said:
I used that game on my xbox to learn the Hethel circuit before I went over for my Lotus Driver Training. It is definitely worth having...
Heh, I just watched the video that someone here posted until I memorized it... fat lot of good it did me, I'd only been to 1 track day before, and in a "slow" car, so I was unprepared for how fast the elise was.

anyway.... I gather there isn't a PS2 version of this game?

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Great Pics, I'm jealous that you can take your dog with you...I doubt my greyhound would fair as well, or fit as well for that matter :D

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
>Is the game very realistic?

The game doesn't have the best eye candy - graphics could be better. The game claims to concentrate on driving simulation. The booklet claims that during the making of the game they consulted with lotus engineers (or something like that). There are various tracks that you can drive and get better on.

The game has a ton of old lotus models ... you have to get good at driving the old ones before you can unlock the new Elise. I'm sure there's a cheat code somewhere.

All in all I don't play it much - I perfer car games with great graphics and lots of hills. For realistic driving I'll stick to the real thing. I bet if you want to memorize real tracks then this game might be great for you.

-doma

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
doma said:
[BThe game has a ton of old lotus models ... you have to get good at driving the old ones before you can unlock the new Elise. I'm sure there's a cheat code somewhere. [/B]
Use CRAIGSAYS as your players name and everything will be unlocked:cool:

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
At a local car meet. Pull up, park, open the engine lid, and stand back or else the crowd will crush you.

edit: (pic snapped by somebody else - I found it posted on the net)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Decided to have a look at what was under the front panels.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 81 Posts