The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of stuff laying around my apartment that I would like to get rid of. I will be updating this list as I find more stuff lol....:UK:

1. Center interior trim roof bracket thingy great condition- #27 (bought all the interior trim from an LT member and don't need this piece PRICE- PM ME AN OFFER

2. Instrument panel radio and HVAC piece great condition-#9- Price- PM ME AN OFFER Lotus garage price is $98 bucks plus shipping.

3. Air bag cover only no clips- #41 Price- $20 bucks

4. All 4 Wheel OEM lug nuts- PRICE- PM ME AN OFFER

5. LOTUS SPORTS SHIRT GOLD LARGE- PRICE- $25.00 (1 left)

6. LOTUS SPORTS SHIRT BLACK SMALL- PRICE- $20.00 (2 Left)

7. One set of British flags left 3 inch in diameter- PRICE- $15.00

8. S union Jacks and S horsepower logos. I have an assortment of colors and HP from S240- S400. PRICE- $5.00 a set of 2

9. Lotus Interior sketch Print. Mounted on Gator board- Price $60.00 Plus shipping

10. Lotus Exige Mesh sheet. (I cut out a piece for my new Roof but most remains) Price- $25.00 Plus Shipping

11. Lotus Elige Fast toys full length floor mats BLACK ON BLACK. I decided to go back to the short floor mat on the passenger side. Normal wear PRICE- $40.00 Shipped

FTP Lightweight Lotus Elise & Exige Floor Mat Set w/ Foot Rest Delete :: Interior Components :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance

Thanks for looking. PM me if your interested in anythang!

Z

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a bunch of stuff laying around my apartment that I would like to get rid of. I will be updating this list as I find more stuff lol....:UK:

1. Center interior trim roof bracket thingy great condition- #27 (bought all the interior trim from an LT member and don't need this piece PRICE- PM ME AN OFFER SALE PENDING

2. Instrument panel radio and HVAC piece great condition-#9- Price- PM ME AN OFFER Lotus garage price is $98 bucks plus shipping.

SOLD

8. S union Jacks and S horsepower logos. I have an assortment of colors and HP from S240- S400. PRICE- $5.00 a set of 2

9. Lotus Interior sketch Print. Mounted on Gator board- Price $60.00 Plus shipping

10. Lotus Exige Mesh sheet. (I cut out a piece for my new Roof but most remains) Price- $25.00 Plus Shipping

11. Lotus Elige Fast toys full length floor mats BLACK ON BLACK. I decided to go back to the short floor mat on the passenger side. Normal wear PRICE- $40.00 Shipped

Thanks for looking. PM me if your interested in anythang!

Z

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a bunch of stuff laying around my apartment that I would like to get rid of. I will be updating this list as I find more stuff lol....

1. Center interior trim roof bracket thingy great condition- #27 (bought all the interior trim from an LT member and don't need this piece PRICE- PM ME AN OFFER SALE SOLD

SOLD

11. Lotus Elige Fast toys full length floor mats BLACK ON BLACK. I decided to go back to the short floor mat on the passenger side. Normal wear PRICE- $40.00 Shipped PENDING

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a bunch of stuff laying around my apartment that I would like to get rid of. I will be updating this list as I find more stuff lol....

1. Center interior trim roof bracket thingy great condition- #27 (bought all the interior trim from an LT member and don't need this piece PRICE- PM ME AN OFFER SALE SOLD

SOLD

11. Lotus Elige Fast toys full length floor mats BLACK ON BLACK. I decided to go back to the short floor mat on the passenger side. Normal wear PRICE- $40.00 Shipped SOLD

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Do you have the "S Union Jack" or just a Union Jack in gray (something that works on a black car without being to out there)?

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have the "S Union Jack" or just a Union Jack in gray (something that works on a black car without being to out there)?
Allan,

I will check to night.

Cheers,
Z

·
I'll do it my way
312 Posts
Hey Z, if you haven't shipped the Part #27 yet, can you take some close up pictures and maybe trace the sides? I'd like to have it recreated on a CNC. I can turn it into a cad file for all to share.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Z, if you haven't shipped the Part #27 yet, can you take some close up pictures and maybe trace the sides? I'd like to have it recreated on a CNC. I can turn it into a cad file for all to share.
Sure

·
Elige, Evora, Rossion
292 Posts
The oem Lugnuts. Still available? I just bought a 2006 exige, and the Lugnuts could use a little love.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,610 Posts

Z
PayPal sent for the etched glass Union Jack S stickers. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
payment for a small tee and s-union sent!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

SOLD

6. LOTUS SPORTS SHIRT BLACK SMALL- PRICE- $20.00 (2 Left) SOLD

8. S union Jacks and S horsepower logos. I have an assortment of colors and HP from S240- S400. PRICE- $5.00 a set of 2 SOLD

11. Lotus Elige Fast toys full length floor mats BLACK ON BLACK. I decided to go back to the short floor mat on the passenger side. Normal wear PRICE- $40.00 Shipped SOLD

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

SOLD

5. LOTUS SPORTS SHIRT GOLD LARGE- PRICE- $25.00 (1 left) SOLD

6. LOTUS SPORTS SHIRT BLACK SMALL- PRICE- $20.00 (2 Left) SOLD

8. S union Jacks and S horsepower logos. I have an assortment of colors and HP from S240- S400. PRICE- $5.00 a set of 2 SOLD

10. Lotus Exige Mesh sheet. (I cut out a piece for my new Roof but most remains) Price- $25.00 Plus Shipping SOLD

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Thanks Zack. This is perfect!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts