The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
randy, I know you're more than a little tied up with family issues, but do you think your source could produce another picture of a warehouse full of Elises?

those couple of pics you produced a couple of weeks ago took some of the edge off of our wait. now that those cars should have been delivered and my local dealers have produced maybe 2 cars, I'm feeling a need for another pic to ease the tension of waiting.

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking Lotus won't come close to delivering the number of cars they have promised - that and our unethical dealers coming up with "extra cars..."

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
face it. Only when it is in your garage..... will your tensions be eased..... but then you'll have new ones.;)
take deep breaths.... through the nose, hold for a count of ten..... and exhale slowly... for a count of ten.
Don't bother with the brown paper bag.
m.:)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
From Lotus Cars USA's warehouse

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
One more....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Randy,
Great pics! Did you take the ones at LCU's warehouse yourself?? if so what did you think of the Nightfall Blue in person? I like it (obviously) but I remember you considering NFB as well.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
NFB is probably my favorite color. I did take those pics.

I am not sure that is NFB. I was told one was Cobalt and one was something else.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Have any krypton cars made it here besides the one FVMC had early on, or am I the only person who ordered that color? :D
I was at Hethel about 10 days ago and a solitary KG car was with all of the others waiting to go out:)

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Have any krypton cars made it here besides the one FVMC had early on, or am I the only person who ordered that color? :D
AutoEurope's demo is Krypton. They were putting LSS on it when I got there so I didn't get to see it. I plan on driving it in a few weeks.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I think he said it was the last one.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I don't know about everyone else but regardless of the Esprit being a 30 year old design I still like it. IMO the design still looks contemporary and sporty, performance wise it may not be the hottest thing out these but on looks alone I still like it a lot.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Esprit's rock. Plus you won't see yourself on every corner. I'd drive one. The way the Elise is going with markups, you may be able to pick up an Esprit at a discount for a similar price.:D

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
NtflBlueLiz said:
I don't know about everyone else but regardless of the Esprit being a 30 year old design I still like it. IMO the design still looks contemporary and sporty, performance wise it may not be the hottest thing out these but on looks alone I still like it a lot.
911's design is even older and it's doing alright for itself.:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts