The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Randy, any news on your vehicle?

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Eyelise 
#1 ·
Ours were on the same boat and I got mine on Friday. I think this week is your week.

#5 ·
Long day. Should have packed earlier. Did not have time to burn an MP3 CD. Ran into the airport with less than 30 minutes to go and then went into secondary inspection (one way tickets).

Got on the plane barely.

In Atlanta now. At James A's house. Great guy, great family. Incredible house for less than mine in San Diego. Damn. You should see his cool home theater. I think I need to move.

Just logged on to transfer a work file, can't read much.

#7 ·
OneFastMiata said:
Eye, mine was on the same boat too but I havent heard anything :( I pray this week is my week, otherwise Im going to be really confused.
I will try to get some info today,

p.s. I thought your post was saying [pirate] Aye, mine was on the same boat..[/pirate] Then I realized it was to Eyelise.

#11 ·
OFM,

Have faith. I have a good feeling about this week. I haven't had much time to drive do to Caroline. The sun is shining now, got to grab my keys. 300miles to go on the break-in.

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.