The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know how you mentioned symbolic charged you $300 for some document fees or something, did you pay it or have it waived? i feel i'm getting the shaft, and i hate that feeeling. thanks.

scott

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I am not sure where it's filed....but I will look it up. Right now, running out to coach my UNDEFEATED soccer team. Not sure about this game... they are the stronger team.

I will look it up when I get back. The only question is... will I be drinking a victory beer? Or a loser beer. Note, the coach never loses, he still gets a beer.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
patavakian said:
Make it a "light beer" will ya... For Colin.

PA
Heck no! I'm all about the black stuff if I'm drinking beer...

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Cusquena Malta Peruvian dark. Carried off the high mountains by goats. Filtered through blackstrap molasses. Addictive stuff.

Victory Beer. The two best teams. Tied up 0-0. 60 seconds before end of play, a header off a corner kick seals a win. Yay.

Looking for papers now....

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
SO you finally got your own thread, Randy! how does it feel? :D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I'm not much of a beer drinker myself, but last night I had one of each: Red Stripe, Presidente, Sam Adams, and Guinness - light to dark. :)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
thewreck said:
Randy, how do you get Cusquena malta? Here in Miami I can get regular Cusquena, but no such luck with the dark.
I am fortunate a local store has decided to carry it. Previously I would buy it by the case from a restaurant. The dark kicks butt.

P.S. Socker team... still undefeated.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Say, how is the cat?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
babak said:
Say, how is the cat?
Funny... this came up last night in discussion.

Cat healed and all seemed well. But the personality and behavior is a little different. Cat seems mesmerized by something outside and sits in the window sill a lot...sometimes meowing. Something it never did before. Seems a lot more high strung.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Randy Chase said:
I am fortunate a local store has decided to carry it. Previously I would buy it by the case from a restaurant. The dark kicks butt.
I can understand keeping the name of the store a secret. Still, between my Yellow Pages and mad touchtone dialing skillz, it will be discovered soon..

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
heh.. I actually think it would be a good thing for more people to buy it. That a local store decided to carry it is VERY odd. I did a lot of internet searches over the years looking for a source. Most google matches were other people looking for Cusquena Malta. I am concerned that such a niche beer will be not ordered again and I will go back to paying $50 a case at the Peruvian restaurant.

The store is within walking distance of my house.

• Scott Boney’s Windmill Farms
6386 Del Cerro Blvd
(619) 287-1400

http://www.delcerrocommunity.org/

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I had to laugh at myself the other day as I was in the beer section of the market. As I glanced quickly over the beer coolers, I thought I saw a beer called Randy Chase. I immediately thought of Randy. I limmediately did a double take and it was a Pabst 12 pack called 'Handy Case'. LOL!

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
well, cool. just passed the cusquena info on to my San Diego home office compadres. oh, by the way one of them has a red elise purchased from hunting ridge. if you see her tell her I said grrrrrrrrr

1 - 17 of 17 Posts