·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations Randy!!!!! :clap:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I THOUGHT he was going to make it by Labor Day, but he stopped posting pictures at 19948 for a while......

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
But we have some things in common-

Randy Pobst

Attachments

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
20,000 posts. Yikes. Took me since 2002, I had a head start on Bavarian.

The pic and video threads I started, were just for fun and I will now stop adding as much to them. I have some other things to attend to. I am entering the travel and trade show season where I will be actually off the Internet for many days for the next 4-5 months with trips to UK, Germany, Netherlands, plus dealing a trade show in Tokyo (auto salon), SEMA, PRI, Racers Expo.

Me -8.62 posts per day
Bav Total Posts: 7,140 (10.69 posts per day)

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
OK, now you're just rubbing it in! :D At least you have competition! It'll still take BM a few years to catch ya, though.

Sweet pic of Pobst (with some shameless self-promotion thrown in, no doubt ;)). He's a really nice guy. I got to meet him at an Audi owners event when he was still driving the RS6.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Sweet pic of Pobst (with some shameless self-promotion thrown in, no doubt ;)).
Oh... why yes, I guess there is that helmet visor thing... slipped my notice. :)

He's a really nice guy. I got to meet him at an Audi owners event when he was still driving the RS6.

Good guy and a great driver.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Congratulations, Randy!

I noticed late last night when you were at 20,012, but spent so much time looking through "Pic of the Day" I was getting sleepy and decided to let Tracy start this thread ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts