The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Randy DNS

Robert in another class

Kiyoshi, we had to scrap our plans. Robert it back at Nationals, and I offered him the use of my car, but he declined.

Due to my wife's recent health issue, I decided I needed to stick at home right now. Not going anywhere for a bit other than very short trips to the post office and to coach soccer.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh... right!! Another senior moment for me.

I need to share with you my conversations with Tony Shute about AutoXing (while he was giving me a ride on the Barber Track).

Continued well wishes for your wife!
Kiyoshi

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Speaking of senior moments...

Did you do Tail of the Dragon?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Love that road>>>

a must do in the Elise:D Now...wearing my Audi TT hat...can you imagine 90+ TTs running that road at the same time???...well that is what we did two years ago...and NO accidents:cool:

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Looks like two trophies for Elisetalkers, unless I'm missing somebody. Pat and Keith couldn't defend their titles from last year, but finished high up: Pat got 2nd in SS (0.026s behind 1st), KC finished 7th (or 6th? the results on scca.com still look messed up) in STX. Congratulations!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I noted the same results. Report was that Pat's Z-06 broke and he finished in a borrowed car.

Robert Puertas struggled with his last minute borrowed ride. He got used to driving an Elise. :)

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Report was that Pat's Z-06 broke and he finished in a borrowed car.
I was only there to watch the first day. Pat took his second and third runs out of order, looked like they had to take mechanicals. So I guess the car was completely out of service for the second day?

Yes, Robert and I were probably about equally unhappy with our performance in STX. We depleted Babak's beer reserves after the first day, but even that didn't help. ;)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
ConeFusion said:

We depleted Babak's beer reserves after the first day, but even that didn't help. ;)
I've adjusted my stocks accordingly :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts