The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rare Beautiful 2008 lotus sc 60 anniversary,17,000 miles.all stock.never tracked, I believe this is the most desirable Elise ever imported and the only model with all packs,track pack included. owned for 11 years.never raced ,loved and babied,just cant fit into car anymore.,oil changed every year regardless of mileage,.i also believe there is less then 40 of these in the county New brakes last fall.the car comes with a unused matching hard top ,elise book and orginal window sticker

Car comes with the following special features: Upgraded black leather interior utilizing red contrast stitching 60th Anniversary logos embroidered in the headrests Car is all hand-crafted and this is the shortest production run ever This car has every Lotus option available including Touring Pack which includes o Thermal and sound-insulated soft top, full leather seats and door trim o Upgraded Alpine 4-speaker stereo system with iPod connector, stowage net o Additional sound insulation throughout vehicle o Full carpet set and passenger well footrest Track Pack (only time offered in an Elise) which includes: o Fully adjustable Bilstein dampers with remote front reservoirs and threaded spring perches Sport Pack which includes lightweight forged black alloy wheels (6J x 16 front 195/50 R16, 7.5J x 17 rear 225/45 R17) with Yokohama A048 Advan LTS tires o Lotus sport-tuned suspension o Twin oil coolers o Traction control and ProBax sport seats The 60th Anniversary Edition Lotus Elise SC comes with a color-matched hardtop with the matching racing stripes. This edition also equipped with Starshield a clear-protection film applied to the nose of the car, rocker panels, exterior mirrors, and lower rear ect
View attachment 1259677
View attachment 1259678

View attachment 1259680
View attachment 1259681 View attachment 1259682

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi--where is the car located? The links to the photos do not function. I'd like to see them. Can you re-download?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi--where is the car located? The links to the photos do not function. I'd like to see them. Can you re-download?
I am in mich Detroit area.
i am having a time with the pictures,send me your email or cell and I can send some

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,053 Posts
@rockrand Is that a price in the title? If not, you need to provide one. If so, you might make it a bit more obvious. Quote me and I'll fix it for you. Thanks and GLWS.

San

1 - 7 of 7 Posts