The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been searching online trying to find any tuning companies that can re-map a T6 ecu. Problem is that our Evora S engine is kinda heavily modified and not running smoothly, and I read that T6 ecu's are quite tunable units as we don't want the hassle of going aftermarket standalone ecu.
So can anyone recommend me someone?
So far the only hope is probably Komo-tec, but they haven't replied my email yet, probably still on holiday.

Thanks
Phillip

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We currently have a Lotus Evora S which we are entering into motorsport racing. During our off season competition, we have made some modifications to the engine.
What we have done in regards to the engine, is that it's a 3.5 litre V6 2GR-FE, with Harrop HTV 1320 supercharged with Eaton TVS (stock). We have increased the compression to 12.5:1 and 525cc injectors. Upgraded the valve springs and valve stems, and forged pistons and con rods, not sure about the crankshaft been forged or oem, while using standard fuel pump and 98 octane fuel.
We have a situation where our power output flattens at 6,000 rpm while the revs continues up to 7,000 rpm, and also running a bit rough after 2,500rpm. *Our mechanic said it's running fine on idle, but when throttle is applied (accelerating), fuel isn't enough and causing the to run rough (too lean?) and probably activating the safety mode.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I'm pretty sure that BOE Fabrication has the ability to work with the stock Evora ECU. However I do not know if they offer it as a commercial service yet.

I would guess that if they could, they would only be able/willing to do the work at their shop as they do not have an official commercial product to do it remotely yet. They are located right in the middle of America on the east side of Kansas.

Phil has stated here on the forum that they are in development of the T6.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Koldfire can tune the T6 but you will probably need a custom tune. You should install a WB O2, if you haven't already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts