Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have created the following rules to protect our members from the scammers that reply to parts for sale. If you have any suggestions, please PM me directly.

1) You cannot post to parts wanted if you are a new member with less than 10 posts.
2) When posting to parts for sale, you must include a picture of the item. Posting without pictures will get your listing removed.
3) Any response that tells a member to contact someone outside of Lotus Talk such as:
contact my brother @ the following email he has the part you are looking for
contact my friend @ the following email he has the part you are looking for
Is grounds for an immediate ban. Scammers have been using those methods to try to scam our members.

We will enforce the rules to protect our members from scammers. If you are contacted directly by a member with zero posts telling you they have a part for sale, please contact any of the moderators.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Awesome! About time....

Reactions: Kubera

·
Super Moderator
753 Posts
Daily bump

·
Registered
71 Posts
Why is there two different locations for parts for Sale? There's listings under Parts Market and Parts for Sale. Why not just have one section?

·
Super Moderator
753 Posts
Parts Market is the Main forum with three sub forums. Parts for Sale, Parts Wanted and trade. If you look at the top of page you will see it listed out.

·
Super Moderator
753 Posts
Those shouldn't be there and I will get around to moving them. They are members who failed to follow the correct path for posting much like those that post their intro under the intro Rule rather than the stated New Member Intro. Just a bit wayward not two separate areas for posting.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,477 Posts
If anyone has issues with the forum architecture, they should contact the site administrators (@Administrator). The moderators don't have anything to do with the actual back-end administration of the site.

San

·
Registered
71 Posts
Those shouldn't be there and I will get around to moving them. They are members who failed to follow the correct path for posting much like those that post their intro under the intro Rule rather than the stated New Member Intro. Just a bit wayward not two separate areas for posting.
Ah got it (y)

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@arsenal
Wanted section is for members that are looking for a part and its not on the for sale section. Example, member is looking for a replacement SSR wheel.
For sale section is for members to buy parts that are available.
Example, member is selling a set of SSR wheels.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Lol I’ve got that part ;). When you go to the Parts Market main page there’s items for sale. Then there’s a second section under Parts for Sale. The question was why have two places to list parts for sale, not one.

·
Super Moderator
753 Posts
Lol I’ve got that part ;). When you go to the Parts Market main page there’s items for sale. Then there’s a second section under Parts for Sale. The question was why have two places to list parts for sale, not one.
I understand what you're pointing out Arsenal and will get to it between spammers

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,477 Posts
That's a question for the site administrators, as I've already pointed out above. The moderators don't control the back-end architecture or the site administration.

San

·
Registered
71 Posts
I understand what you're pointing out Arsenal and will get to it between spammers
Yep sounds good!

That's a question for the site administrators, as I've already pointed out above. The moderators don't control the back-end architecture or the site administration.

San
Holy crap. I was responding to the administrators (Kubera) misunderstanding of what I was stating.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.