The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

just wanted to inquire if any deaelrs actually ordered an s260 for inventroy or are they all wiating on a client before plaicing orders. i want to pick up one asap but i am ready to buy a car right now so if it will not be ready in the next 2-3 weeks i am not interested, i figured they would start hitting our shore by now. its almost april, if not i may get aother gtr til they hit the floors.

any dealers have one let me know

regards
george

706-793-1770
mgwltd.com
augusta,ga

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Hey George!

This is Roy, I used to pick up stuff from you for my Viper. I just picked up a 240S, good luck with the 260.

Roy

·
Registered
113 Posts
There are 30 units in the que in various states of production and transit. All spoken for by end users. I have slot 31 if you want it because I sold my last 240 s. I will be placing the order this week either way, but you get to pick the color. May delivery.

I am in FL. Mark 727-409-6275

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey George!

This is Roy, I used to pick up stuff from you for my Viper. I just picked up a 240S, good luck with the 260.

Roy
hey roy,

the 240s is awesome i had 2 of them sold my last one for a gtr but then had to get a z06 to make a shifter for. i really miss the lightweight exige and the tossablility. mayu not be the fastest thing around the track but dmaned if it aint the most fun by far. i may end up getting a 240s if i cant find a 260

regards
george

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are 30 units in the que in various states of production and transit. All spoken for by end users. I have slot 31 if you want it because I sold my last 240 s. I will be placing the order this week either way, but you get to pick the color. May delivery.

I am in FL. Mark 727-409-6275
mark,

thnaks so much for the reply and i may take you up on it. i know they have beenm spoken for but as you know with this car and espiecailly in this market people back out all the time priorites change etc. etc. i have bought many cars that have 2 year ating lists easily in early market release for this reason. my hope is that when someone backs out that a dealer will post here or maybe see my interest and call me. someone will come thru i am confident,.

if not there are many choices for good cars out there :shift::shift::shift::shift::shift:

george

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Awesome George. Glad your getting back into a Lotus... Drop me a line sometime so we can catch up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts