·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stock intercooler tubes (cast aluminum): 4.3 lbs
Really Light Stuff Tubes (CNC mandrel bent aluminum): 1.6 lbs

For one pair, non-anodized: N/A

For one pair, clear anodized, anodized gray* or anodized black: $205

(Note: custom colors available, please add $50 for custom colors. Blue, gold, red, purple, etc.)

With the IAT sensor relocation bung**, the prices are:

For one pair, non-anodized w/ IAT bung: NEW PRICE: $300.
For one pair, clear anodized or anodized black, w/IAT bung: NEW PRICE: $320.

All tubes are in stock, please add 7 to 10 days for IAT bung option. These are TIG welded beauties...

* IAT sensor relocation bung allows you to use a water/methanol injection system in conjunction with the RLS Intercooler.

Note: if you have a non-anodized set or a non IAT-bung set, you can trade yours in for what you paid (less shipping) toward another set.

[**Gunmetal Gray shown below... only available special order, add 10 days]

Attachments

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Nice parts Thomasio.
Congrats on getting them to market.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the fourth finish: clear anodized (original OEM piece also shown).

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All configurations and colors are back in stock. You can order from Blackwatch racing, Fox Valley Motorcars, or from yours truly.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thomasio, sent ya a PM yesterday. Kindly respond. Cheers!
Did you receive my e-mail?

P.S. All tubes in stock again. Gunmetal gray anodized, clear anodized, and black anodized. Also non-anodized.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Can you polished them and anodized them in different colour like Red or Blue?
Any color is available. Polishing... I'd need to find someone to do that, and it would cost extra obviously, but yes it could be done.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Any color is available. Polishing... I'd need to find someone to do that, and it would cost extra obviously, but yes it could be done.

In this case please quote me:
- Polished and dye it in blue (like the regular metalllic blue in the hot rod's)
- For 2008 S240.
- ETD ?

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This will be the first set of red that we've done! I think there are 2 other sets of RLS Tubes in Hong Kong...

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
This will be the first set of red that we've done! I think there are 2 other sets of RLS Tubes in Hong Kong...
Yes, I know them both.

Will you consider to custom the following CF parts:

1. sectional U shape CF heat shieds + gold foiled that place between the engine and RLS intercooler, the left & right wing will go all the way to the top.

2. additional CF funnel that mounted on the RLS intercooler for adding 2 X 8" high speed fan and direct the air flow to the engine.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts