Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
rls Odyssey PC680 Bracket by NCI
- LASER cut aluminum for perfect fit
- no modifications, no drilling, 100% reversible
- red anodized for durability and corrosion resistance
- fitment: Elise and Exige
- perfect fit for PC680 in your Lotus; not a "one size fits all" solution.
- rugged, multi-point attachment
- secured in every direction:go ahead, hit that rumble strip... your battery isn't going anywhere!
- designed and built by motor sports fabricator North Coast Innovations

- Introductory price: $58.00
- Shipping May 14th. NOW SHIPPING.

Note: We also sell the PC680 battery for $120.00. If you order both at the same time, we can combine shipping. PM for details.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Hmmm, that's my battery. Do you have a terminal solution for it so if it dies (or if someone's car by me dies) I can jump it?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Hmmm, that's my battery. Do you have a terminal solution for it so if it dies (or if someone's car by me dies) I can jump it?
sweetdaddyd i can look into a terminal setup that could be mounted between the two plate lights in the rear.you could plug in your charger or a set of cables to.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
There are so many different types of Pc680 when I google it. Are they all the same size? I am not sure which to purchase with this bracket.
that is the Odyssey part number.pc680.i have heard that batteries plus stocks the odyssey pc680 battery for a good price.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that is the Odyssey part number.pc680.i have heard that batteries plus stocks the odyssey pc680 battery for a good price.
We sell the battery too. Maybe I can set up a group buy for the battery & bracket.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Very interested. Can there be an extra tab to mount a cutoff switch?
A cutoff switch is designed to fit on top of the bracket, on the flat in front of the center lightening hole. I'll post photos later today.

You can buy it here for about $22. Battery Switches

Del City also has the lug that you will need to connect to the Odyssey battery. (Your stock battery has round posts, the Odyssey does not.) I can post part #'s later if you need them.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Add the battery to the bracket for $120.00. If memory serves, this is a 14 or 15 lb weight savings over stock battery.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts