The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Really Light Stuff RLS

6K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  StressCraxx 
#1 · (Edited)
DO NOT OREDER FROM REALLYLIGHTSTUFF.COM

Has anyone had any dealings with them lately? I hate to complain but-

I ordered some stuff on Thursday 4/5 and figured id wait until at least monday until Id bother them for any updates.
4/9- I emailed them regarding order
4/10- texted in morning, called in afternoon
4/11- texted

I have not received any kind of reply regarding my order and the money has been withdrawn from my account.

Going to dispute charges if I get no reply. I've read some other posts with people who had good experiences but those were from 2 years ago.

#4 ·
Yeah no since they were bought basically it's 50/50 if they ever acknowledge your order from the reports back to the forum. Not sure what kinda business that is
My vote is to steer clear. Unresponsive in my dealings with them as well.
That is a huge bummer to hear. My thoughts exactly.

#5 ·
Really Light Stuff

With pages of people complaining about RLS after Thomasio sold the company, I'm confused why anyone would still buy from RLS? I won't beg or chase ANY company to take my money. There is NO excuse for bad communication as it's effortless in the digital age~!!

#6 ·
With pages of people complaining about RLS after Thomasio sold the company, I'm confused why anyone would still buy from RLS? I won't beg or chase ANY company to take my money. There is NO excuse for bad communication as it's effortless in the digital age~!!

Unfortunately I purchased not thinking anything of it. Seems like a legit company and everything in order. Was not aware of the new owners and their lack of communication to their customers.

#8 ·
They did have some nice things.

#14 ·
I ordered the extend view mirrors and received the wrong one last week. Jay from RLS however promptly sent a corrected one overnight and made sure that I got it with a follow up email. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. It does seem like a small family owned business though as his wife was sending out the mirror. Maybe they are away or have some issue going on?

#17 ·
I ordered a pair of their wide angle mirrors without checking reviews.

They showed up on my doorstep within 5 days with good instructions to install. Mirrors are on the car and work perfect. I don't know about earlier circumstances but Jay has been very responsive.

Regards,
Dan

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.