The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gibby Pee'ing on a FERRARI!!! on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This is why people have to be anal about leaving their cars in public, because of low-life morons like that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Nl2kiNgRHU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Nl2kiNgRHU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
aghh... douchebag, another reason why i hate people

·
Registered
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
There are enough photos in his other uploads that one could easily track him down if they wanted to....

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I can only dream that I would catch some 135 pound punk like that pissing on my car.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
A ferrari is left in a place like that for 4 days, and getting some pee(is there even enough acid to do any damage to anything?) is the least of what to expect. Its not a big deal besides the principal of the act.

Taking your car out for the night is far different than leaving it out in public for days on end.

But I do agree the kid/guy is a tool. Popped Collar and all.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I would have to take out my whomping stick if i caught him pissing on my car.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
if that was my ferrari i would find him and piss on his face (R Kelly style) and then move onto his neon. ****er cant afford the car so he has to disrespect it.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
What an a$$hole. I've seen people piss IN unattended convertables :mad:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I was most impressed by the fact that he was able to piss standing up, i had him and his buddies pegged as "guys" who squat to take a piss.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I can only dream that I would catch some 135 pound punk like that pissing on my car.
There are very few situations where I think I would actually attack someone without being physically provoked. Someone pissing on my car might do it. I'd love to try a kataha jime Judo choke hold and get some use out of his stupid popped collar.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was most impressed by the fact that he was able to piss standing up, i had him and his buddies pegged as "guys" who squat to take a piss.

rotfl

There are very few situations where I think I would actually attack someone without being physically provoked. Someone pissing on my car might do it. I'd love to try a kataha jime Judo choke hold and get some use out of his stupid popped collar.

Whatever that is, it sounds painful.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Thanks to the creation of stupidity and the Internet, this young chap will soon find himself with police charges.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I think I'd get his information, let him go, track down his mother and punch her in the face - then make sure he knew he was responsible. That'd stick in his craw for a while.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
that little brokedown abercrombie "wannabe" model really needs to get dealt with ... if tht was my ferrari, id prolly hunt his ass down

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Now the question is what would you do if you caught this kid doing this to that car, even though you don't own it?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Again I don't know what I'd do if I saw some kid doing this to another person's car.

Looking at this situation again... something is definitely up with the car though as per the video it's been in the lot for 4 days.

Looks like it's part of a crimescene or something with all that yellow tape around it and the plastic over the top, but I have no idea why any PD would allow something like that to sit for 4 days!

Can anyone make a backup of that video? I'm sure the owner will pull it down when a bunch of angry car enthusiasts start looking for his [email protected]

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
1 - 20 of 73 Posts