The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got screwed by an online company a few weeks ago and made the mistake of ordering new tires (R888) and new wheels at the same time... I have now had the new tires sitting in my home nearly 3 weeks and am having trouble finding a company which has the right sized Rota's

If you have 15x7 and 16x8 Rota's for sale please contact me, I'm interested!!!

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I've got a set of black 15/16 rotas slipstreams and I'll be up at Laguna Seca in a week and can bring them up if you like

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
you have a reply. I'll get more for ya when I see the wheels at the shop tonight.

oh ya I forgot to put in my PM. I'll be camping at Laguna Seca from the 16th-19th so I'll be there on the 18th

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have you considered just buying them from Blackwatch? They are not too much more than people seem to be asking used...

I ordered and received a set in about 3 days.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They don't carry those sizes, but I have talked to them...

The problem as I said in the first post is that I had ordered tires when I ordered the wheels, so I have 15 and 16" tires sitting in my home; blackwatch is selling the 16 and 17" wheels so that just doesn't work...

Ultimately the tire company said they would be willing to exchange my tires for new ones of different sizes, but I'm looking at over $100 to ship to them, and to pay for them to re-ship the new sizes - not to mention the 15 and 16's are what I really want, especially considering tire sizes, I had everything perfectly worked out to what I wanted...

Sucks, but trying to work my way out of it :(

·
purveyor of lightness
4,255 Posts
What size R888's do you have?

I just bought a set of Slipstreams two months ago and haven't decided on tires...

If you're interested I may take these off your hands... just let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts