The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pair of UltraDiscs from Sector 111 were replaced to allow use of BOE's front to rear caliper conversion. The diameter of the hat will not clear the pads with the front calipers. There is still useful life on the existing discs and of course new discs can be installed on these hats. Pick up in the Houston area or
Ultra Discs.jpg
$150 plus shipping in the US.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Use a washer on the caliper spacer and machine a little off the brake pads and keep using these ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes. Please pm me the shipping cost to 94510 and how you would like to be paid. I can mail a check or pay via PayPal.

Thanks,
Dan
Yes. Please pm me the shipping cost to 94510 and how you would like to be paid. I can mail a check or pay via PayPal.

Thanks,
Dan
Dan,
I checked the thickness of the rotors again and found I misread the calipers the first time. Instead of .95" the thickness is .905". The rotors still work fine regarding braking at the track and on the street, but they are under the recommended 24mm thickness. If you still want them I have them boxed and ready to go. Shipping UPS is $49.49. However, if you think the discs are thinner than you want I can remove them and just sell the hats for $95 plus shipping which would probably be about $15. Let me know what you prefer.

Les

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Hello Les,

Thanks so much for your honesty. I've made my share of measurement errors too. No worries. Could you please just send the hats and I will buy some fresh rotors from Shinoo. Please PM me with your paypal address or snail mail address and I will pay for them right away.

Many thanks!
Dan Wise

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Les,

Thanks so much for your honesty. I've made my share of measurement errors too. No worries. Could you please just send the hats and I will buy some fresh rotors from Shinoo. Please PM me with your paypal address or snail mail address and I will pay for them right away.

Many thanks!
Dan Wise
Sold

·
Administrator
1,457 Posts
Closed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.