The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know this topic probably has been talked about to death, but which one is it....are we getting the LOTUS lettering (much preffered by me) or the little plaque on the rear of the car. Although I thought the issue was resolved that we were getting the LOTUS lettering, it seems that every photo I see of the Elise in the Mags show the plague on Fed Elises.

Anyone know for sure?

TIA

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YAY, thanks guys :D

Pasties/Stickies...it's all fine with me. The car just looks so cool with the lettering.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Z0650TH said:
it seems that every photo I see of the Elise in the Mags show the plague on Fed Elises.

So THAT'S what's taking so long - the first shipment of Elises are already here, but they're being held in quarantine for signs of the plague!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Z0650TH said:
...it seems that every photo I see of the Elise in the Mags show the plague on Fed Elises.
Ring around the rotaries
A rocket full of ponies

Passes, passes
We all fall down!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oops meant Plaque not Plague. One little letter changes everything.

In any case, glad to see that the Eilse will have the lettering.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I thought this was going to be a thread about tittyburt's avatar:D

·
shay2nak
24,985 Posts
what happened huggybear? Rowan grew boobs!? LOL!!!
who is that chick?

People are starting to get a little daring with their avatars recently. Huggy, tittyburt, and this other guy with Carmen Electra. :D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
shay2nak said:

People are starting to get a little daring with their avatars recently. Huggy, tittyburt, and this other guy with Carmen Electra. :D
We need to draw the line though.. because people do read this at work and in front of their spouses. Please use discretion. I have seen far too many car forums with anything goes avatars get really bad. Or good. Depending on your perspective.

·
shay2nak
24,985 Posts
OMG!! LOL!! hey Need4Speed, you never fail to surprise! Damn, I'm going to be laughing at this for weeks!

A worthy picture for your collection! LOL!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts