The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have had time to examine my new Evora over the last two weeks, I discover little things that aren't working. My rear right fender light is out and I'm just wondering how easy it is to fix it? It appears that the rear right fender liner must be removed to get to the light, is it an LED or a small light bulb that needs to be changed? I'm under warranty but the closest dealer is 200 miles away, so if it is an easy fix I'll just do it myself. Any info would be appreciated, thanks! ;)

EFE EVS

·
Registered
257 Posts
As I have had time to examine my new Evora over the last two weeks, I discover little things that aren't working. My rear right fender light is out and I'm just wondering how easy it is to fix it? It appears that the rear right fender liner must be removed to get to the light, is it an LED or a small light bulb that needs to be changed? I'm under warranty but the closest dealer is 200 miles away, so if it is an easy fix I'll just do it myself. Any info would be appreciated, thanks! ;)

EFE EVS

It is a sealed LED. Removal of the fender liner will facilitate access, although you can get to it without removing the fender liner totally, just remove some of the retainers and pull it back and slide your hand in. There is a plug and socket arrangement but I doubt it has come unplugged, probably needs to be replaced

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a sealed LED. Removal of the fender liner will facilitate access, although you can get to it without removing the fender liner totally, just remove some of the retainers and pull it back and slide your hand in. There is a plug and socket arrangement but I doubt it has come unplugged, probably needs to be replaced
Thanks TXBRIT! :wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts