The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Rear wing indentification

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  qz5gxt 
#1 ·
I'm trying to identify the rear wing on the yellow Elise in this video. It looks similar to the APR wing, however the shape of the sides of the wing appear to be a slightly different shape. Do any of you happen to know?

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwocGICOWhI&sns=em

#2 ·
Your link does not seem to work.

I am interested also if more options for rear wings for my Elise for the track. I like the ReVeire Motorsport 1650mm but ~$3k hard to justify for a wing at the moment for me so looking for options.

#3 ·
I noticed that you have the Gut front splitter, Have you looked at the Gut Sport Wing? Mine came today and it seems to be top quality. Mounts to the Elise very well and increases the strength of the clam a bunch. I think that it looks "factory" made if they had decided to make a wing option for the Elise. Also it's about half the price of the ReVeire offering.:clap:

#4 ·
Here's the link again.

#7 ·
I asked the same question. What makes this spoiler unique is the spacing of the base stands. They are farther apart than APR and look better. The height is perfect and the length of the blade is perfect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.