The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many posts together, several PMs, and finally meeting up yesterday I have to say I HATE Notorious! Several reasons:

1 He had that absolutely georgeous 09 Purist edition Elise
2 He now has that absolutely georgous and fantastic Noble
3 He has now given me the bug to pick up a Noble. I don't think I'll rest until I own one now. The fever is just as bad as when I had my first ride in a Lotus.

I knew we thought a lot alike before, but after meeting yesterday I now know that there is a reason why we live 400 miles apart. We would get into SOOO much trouble if we lived close! I laughed my a55 off between you and your buddy with the other Noble. But now I do have to hate you for giving me the Noble bug. I guess I will have to give the ole lady the Elise and buy me a Noble for myself. By the way, thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
I liked him cause he's from the right> if he owns a noble i like him even more!!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
After listening to him complain about the electrical problems I have to wonder about the reliability of the Noble. Wondering if the Rossion is a better way to go.

San

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
What kind of electrical issues are you having Will? Just wondering as I may go the Noble route eventually too.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
seeking bromance

·
Registered
409 Posts
This brings a million dollar idea into my head, start a 'bro' dating site called "carmingle.com"

I'll be rich!! yaay

·
Registered
561 Posts
Agreed on the Noble. There's a guy around here that has a Rossion...can't stand him...especially because he claims the cracks in his windscreen are from cornering on the track. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To emphasize my point I already inquired about a Noble for sale last night. The last time I was taken back by a car was when I had my first ride in a Lotus. I was consumed until I had my own. Damn that Notorious!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts