The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Good job Phil! I look forward to hearing a good end to this way too long story. The beginning of this story scared me a way from power mods.

I am curious how did you get the car out there Lotus F1?
The only real test... It was driven!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Made it to the Winners Circle :) Thanks for BOE for making it run and look great under the bonnet. :cool:

This was a big car show hundreds of cars. Got 1st Place Exotics

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
:clap::clap:

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
excellent

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
... I've been very pleased with the service and communication from BOE (a remote shop for me). We all know the anxiety and challenges that can be but so far so good.
... One thing I must expand upon about Phil's service is the daily e-mails and nightly phone calls with the days progress, photos and discussions. I have never ever had such service from a car shop before.
... Those guys in KC are the real deal.
My car has visited Phil & Andrew twice so far. The first time I drove it out and towed it back to CO. The second time, a couple years later, I towed it out from CO (thanks Ross!) and had it transported back to CA. I had some teething issues on the front end with my Rev300 setup, but after some updates it's been pretty solid ever since. 1,825 lbs + 300 hp DOES NOT SUCK.

Earlier in this thread someone referred to Phil / BOE as a "vendor." Fact of the matter is that they are innovators and trusted advisors in this Lotus love affair / journey that many of us are on. That's a rarity in this car game. We are lucky to have them. Vendor? NFW! Partner? Yes, absolutely.

Thanks again guys.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts