The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm no. 13 at Lotus of North Jersey... ordered July 9th. I am hoping to be in the first wave of First Editions, but no email. I realized that they had a typo in my email address when they sent my initial info in to Lotus... they're updating now, so maybe I'll get future correspondences... we'll see!
Just gently nudge them... with corrections..... kindness always wins.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh, 100%. They've been great! Very responsive... I wasn't worried at all about the email... they sent me a screenshot of their initial registration of the order with Lotus and I noticed the error and said "ah, that explains it". Not worried at all, and excited to begin my relationship with them... I'm fortunate to have a local dealer that's also highly regarded in the Lotus community.
That’s great man! I have to admit that I haven’t been excited about a car like this ever. I’ve had nice vehicles in the past but never got engaged in a community or became a part of the early adopters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.