The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Did anyone who put a deposit with Boardwalk Lotus of Redwood City get an email or inquire about this? I texted Tom a couple times over the weekend with screenshots of the email shared by others in posts. No response yet but I wonder if enough of us poke him that might push him to respond.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I texted my Boardwalk rep (calling has been hit or miss when he's busy) twice over the weekend then again on Wednesday when he showed me this submitted order request. He said "Order Date is the key for the list" which was somewhat relieving. But this was just an initial application that still had to be approved or denied by Lotus.
Font Paper product Brand Paper Rectangle

Late last night on lotuscars.com I found a button to live chat with a rep. I gave her the needed info and she said:
Font Number Magenta Monochrome Brand

Got this response from Isabelle early this morning:
Rectangle Font Circle Number Writing

End of business day my Boardwalk rep finally sent me this:
Font Paper Writing Number Event

Looks like the initial order request wasn't submitted until this week and required me to poke both sides (US dealer and Lotus corporate in UK) to get it started and done. Hope this puts me on the mailing list to get those direct email updates Lotus has been sending to people with orders. My dad signed up 1 spot ahead of me on Boardwalk's list but hasn't received any official confirmation docs (just waited to see a $5k charge appear on our CC statements which took multiple weeks until we called/texted) so I advised him to do all I did above.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts