The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello JoshS,

We at LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community would like to wish you a happy birthday today!
It's just so personalized, my eyes haven't welled up so much since my dentist drilled my tooth without novacaine.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Dear sir,

The other members of (insert autoforums "community" here) would like to wish you a pleasant [birthday/anniversary/graduation day/bar mitzva (choose one option)].

Sincerely,
Screen name here

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dear sir,

The other members of (insert autoforums "community" here) would like to wish you a pleasant [birthday/anniversary/graduation day/bar mitzva (choose one option)].

Sincerely,
Screen name here
LOL that's really funny, very good.

How hard would it be to electronically lift the signatures of Randy and the Moderators, its still a bunch of BS but well meaning BS. UBS sent me a card 2 years ago that was pre-preprinted. I asked them if they sent it out to customers who have over $10,000,000 invested with them. They did. I let them know how stupid it looked. They sign them now.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I normally hand write out an individual card and include a small gift, but times are tough.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Screw the novacaine, just take the gas...:crazyeyes
Believe it or not I've only had novacaine twice, at least had 20 cavaties filled without it. I hate when you drink water and an hour later and half of it drools out of your mouth.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Believe it or not I've only had novacaine twice, at least had 20 cavaties filled without it. I hate when you drink water and an hour later and half of it drools out of your mouth.

TWENTY cavities? I never brush my teeth and I haven't had a cavity for 12 years...

Lay off the sweets!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TWENTY cavities? I never brush my teeth and I haven't had a cavity for 12 years...

Lay off the sweets!
Haven't had a cavity in 38 years. But I think I have one in every molar, 2 in some.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts

Lay off the sweets!
I got a ton of cavities...from you'll never guess...Tic Tacs! I used to smoke alot and work in an office enviroment so I sucked on Tic Tacs often to help with the smell. They did a number on my teeth, so similiar to Josh I have (had?) many.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
By the way, I love the iPhone you sent me last year. I still use it!
Wow... guess it goes by post count..... I got a free Chase Cam for my birthday... I could only imagine what Steve got !! ( of course BV might pass Randy by next year !! rotfl )

1 - 20 of 28 Posts