The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got on board with the facebook fanpages and wanted to share some of the recent shoots here along with the page (new lotus owner on board. car arrives tomorrow! :D) any support is appreciated!! http://www.facebook.com/getkinged If you're in the area and want some shots done then count me in :up:

Upcoming set with a 911 featuring model: Leanne Winkenwerder

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Fantastic work, but where are you located when you say "in the area"?

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Lmao. Really Squid? Better?

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Lmao. Really Squid? Better?

She may be hot, but she stuck out like a sore thumb in an otherwise striking composition. The highlight in her hair almost makes her look like a cardboard standee. No disrespect to the gal, I'm only looking at it with photographic eye.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I agree with Squidward. The photo is better without her.

She distracts from the composition and doesn't fit with the mood. I mean what is she doing standing there in the middle of nowhere with a very false and deliberate pose? The story behind the picture makes no sense.

The version without her, on the other hand invites the viewer to create their own story. Why's that Porsche there in what looks like a secluded spot far from civilization? Did the driver and his passenger stop there to sneak in to the woods? Maybe their's is a forbidden love? Or maybe It's a businessman and his mistress? Etc., etc.

Also, I don't like what she's wearing. Maybe it's because I'm not from the south, but to me it looks like she borrowed that outfit from her grandmother. Sorry to be so harsh, but that's how I see it. Especially next to a modern-looking car.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
haha ouch. I tweaked some of the highlights this morning but besides the outfit slam.. i agree nonetheless. even though i prefer the image that squid posted, its really the pose that detracts from the overall mood.. i just selected it because it was the easiest one to post process. woops :p

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
You know what would have been great? Instead of having her front and center leave the car from and center and have her sticking her leg out the passenger window haha. That would tell a great story :p. Not sure she would approve though!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
I worry about you guys, I swear.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts