The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_0089.jpg

First post to LotusTalk. Recently purchased a new 2013 Evora IPS in Carbon Gray. I know, automatic. Well, I'm not that good with stick, so IPS it is. I still love it and love the color! If anyone in WI sees a Gray Evora next Spring, it's probably me haha. Shout-out to Lake Forest Sportscars for treating customers fairly, honestly and with respect! Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Will be skiing in Ironwood next week, I'll keep an eye out for you.......Not!

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Welcome aboard, and congrats on the new Evora. You'll have to join us on some of the group drives next year.

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Greetings from Central Wisconsin. A few of us end up at some Road America events every year too. That's almost in your back yard...

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Did you order it? Or is that the one that was at LFSC for a while? Brynne the hottie would drive that one to supercar Saturdays all the time

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This one was at LFSC for a little while. It had a few miles on it when I bought it new, but under 300. It had everything I wanted on it, the right exterior color and leather color, had IPS, and it was close to home. For that, maybe I paid more than I could have elsewhere, but I still feel like a winner because I got the car I want. And that's what really matters, right? I've been looking every day for the last year online and haven't found its twin yet. But yeah, I feel like I saved quite a bit of time by not ordering the car.

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
I still feel like a winner because I got the car I want. And that's what really matters, right? I've been looking every day for the last year online and haven't found its twin yet. But yeah, I feel like I saved quite a bit of time by not ordering the car.
That is what it's all about! Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Very nice! Congrats! I'll bet you are having fun. :shift:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts