The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good body shop in DFW that has experience with fiberglass repair. I need a little work done on my rear clam and checked out Trade Secrets in Plano as well as Advantage Autoworks in North Richland Hills. Both want $1,300+ to do some minimal fiberglass repair and paint work. Looking for some alternatives.

·
Registered
275 Posts
John Eagle Collison / Aston Martin of Dallas -
Robert O'Bryant - 214-904-3256
5333 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209

They worked on mine and they work on Aston Martins; they can fix what you have broken.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool I'll give them a call. Mind PM'ing me what work they did on yours and the cost?

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
I believe Stuart does fiberglass work - I know they've done some on my Elise: http://www.stuartspnb.com

I've also done business with "A Master's Touch" who is uber cheap, and he definitely does fiberglass and paint, including custom bodykits: A Master's Touch Paint & Body 2343 Merrell Rd Dallas, TX 75229 (972) 243-6557

He took my v8 swapped 240z from this:

to this:

(although I did a lot of it...)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe Stuart does fiberglass work - I know they've done some on my Elise: http://www.stuartspnb.com

I've also done business with "A Master's Touch" who is uber cheap, and he definitely does fiberglass and paint, including custom bodykits: A Master's Touch Paint & Body 2343 Merrell Rd Dallas, TX 75229 (972) 243-6557

He took my v8 swapped 240z from this:

to this:

(although I did a lot of it...)
I had a very bad experience with Stuarts and will never go back there.

As far as A Master's touch, that work looks amazing. Is he uber cheap on his hourly rate or just very fair in quoting how many hours it actually takes to do the job. Would you them with your Elise?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts