The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I recommend one not built over an undiscovered sink-hole.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Wow you joined Setember 2006 and this is your first post! That is wild and I thoght I did not post much. What do you need done? I can help if you need some. Afaik The collection in Miami or Jason in Lauderdale are the only Lotus shops in the south. Orlando has a good one wher Ztech works. Most of us in Palm beach will do our own work together. I have done 3 supercharger installs, 2 sets of full oil lines, Brakes, coolant, oil, clam replacement etc. I am coming up on a clutch which should prove fun. Tommy

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We sold a car at our dealership in Panama City, to it's new owner in Boca Raton. Had a check engine light come on. Just would like to direct the new owner to a reputable shop, near Boca Raton to sort it out.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Oh OK, Those are the only local places I know but if he joins here I would read the code for him and probably know what to do. Tommy

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
^+1 - yup. That's how many of the cars get fixed here. A very rare group.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh OK, Those are the only local places I know but if he joins here I would read the code for him and probably know what to do. Tommy
He's a she, she may be difficult to deal with. Nice enough, but not much knowledge about cars, a bit to over concerned and a bit hard to understand since her English is not good.

It's a nice offer but I may be doing you wrong by sending her your way. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts