The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah. Cracked the clam pretty good with the assistance of an Audi this morning.

Time to put a clam in the shop. Trying to get ahold of that 300.00 clam to fidget with, but we'll see what happens with that one. Planning to run it while I have the normal one fixed but need to find a good place to fix it.

ANyone know a good shop?

Saw the work Bel-Red Autobody did on a buddy's S2000 and i wasn't impressed by their attention to detail.

MacLeod's can't paint-match for the life of them based on two friends' cars that've been worked on there.

Any places y'all would reccomend?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Good luck with that... let me know how your experience is if you go with Haury's!

BTW: did you decide not to buy that front clam in Redmond? Its so close and so cheap, it's tempting to buy it and do a custom front end with it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, I bought it. I'm going to pick it up Monday.

Insurance is picking up the tab to fix my car, but it's my only car. I'm getting the red clam to run while they fix the orange one. When I get it back, i'll start the project on the red one. :)

Had the other guy not called in a claim, I'd have fixed the red one and swapped with no body shop involved... but since the claim is open (and I saw how much the lights cost!) I might as well have a good OEM clam that's not custom modded by Garage Laverty here. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts