The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I had a few blemishes on the Lotus that I wanted to get taken care of, a small spider crack on the bumper, one narly door ding, rock chip on the rocker panel and road rash on the air dam. Through a recommendation from a fellow Esprit owner, I used a guy named Kirk Wohler (The Paint Doctor). He has a very extensive list of work he has done on other cars (Lotus, Ferarri, Lambo, Porsche, BMW, etc).

This guy is good and is VERY REASONABLE. I can't say enough as to the quality of work. He has done work for others on this site in the Silicon Valley area, but I won't speak for those people, only what my experience was. He came right out to my work and did the work right there. Funny thing was, he had 4-5 other people come up to him and has done work for them as well. Guy is good. Here is his contact information encause you ever need a guy to take care of the blemishes:

Kirk Wohler [[email protected]]

D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any pics of his work on your car?
DOH!!! I didn't take any before pics! Oh wait...maybe I do...I'll look on my laptop at work to see if I have pictures of the spider cracking on the bumper, that was a good one. Maybe some of my pics also might show the airdam, from afar.

I'm going to have him out for one more touch up session for which I noticed a couple good rock chips on the front bumper. I'll take pics of that and post before/after.

D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts