The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any recommendations on tire installers in Houston? I just received some Goodyear F1's from tire rack that I'd like to get on the car. I'm really only interested in businesses within the 610 loop and the closer to the museum district the better. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
American Wheel and Tire is who I use... Its about a mile from the lotus dealership.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Make sure you bring your bolt key with you... they don't stock one apparently, even though they're a mile from Star and handle most of Star's business...

:shrug:

·
Registered
460 Posts
American Wheel and Tire is who I use... Its about a mile from the lotus dealership.
+10

They mounted up and balanced my AO48's over a lunch break and did not even mind me hanging out to make sure they got the rotational direction correct. Not a ding to be found.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Am. Wheel & Tire just put on my GY Eagle F1 GS-D3s this month. Great service - you couldn't tell by the looks of the location it's in.

Make sure you bring your bolt key with you... they don't stock one apparently, even though they're a mile from Star and handle most of Star's business...

:shrug:
Yeah, I found that a bit odd too...

'06 Chili Red Elise

1 - 6 of 6 Posts