The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I'm looking for anyone with recent positive experience shipping a vehicle. Of course, if you had a negative experience, I'd be interested in hearing that as well so I can steer clear of that carrier. I need to ship from the South to the Northeast and am looking for a reliable company that is competitively priced. Thanks for your feedback.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
i used Auto Transport Direct when i had mine delivered

took a gamble & used an open carrier & everything went very smooth (outside of the car being a little dirty)

the dispatch who picked the car up even called to make sure that the route he had didn't run into any low hanging trees once he got off the interstate... ended up meeting him at a different destination that was scheduled because of that possibility which i was fine with

he was also very careful with (un)loading, considering it would have been very easy to notice any imperfections since the under clam was coated in black & the rims had no dings prior to boarding the trailer

overall i would use them again

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx fellas.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Call Orion. I had a really good experience with them in July. Shipped my car from Cali to AL, closed trailer. If I remember later when I get home from work I will get you the drivers number.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Avoid Dependable Auto Shipping, aka DAS. Terrible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts