The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if its anyone on the boards here... red (chili?) elise going northbound on portland and getting on to westbound 62 around 6pm... driver was a young asian looking fellow blasting the tunes and taking the new roundabout on 66th at an incredible speed! car sounded GOOOOOD!

Normally I dont post spottings but Im thinking of going chili red when i re-do the esprit and i would like to take a closer look at the color in person. it seems to have a metallic gold hint to it in the sun reflection... all ive seen around here is the non-metallic canyon red.

Jamie

·
Registered
705 Posts
The one in the picture is lacking all the tasty CF bits

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Jamie.

Your welcome for a closer look anytime. The color is Ardent Red.

I would love to check out your Esprit too.

just wondering if its anyone on the boards here... red (chili?) elise going northbound on portland and getting on to westbound 62 around 6pm... driver was a young asian looking fellow blasting the tunes and taking the new roundabout on 66th at an incredible speed! car sounded GOOOOOD!

Normally I dont post spottings but Im thinking of going chili red when i re-do the esprit and i would like to take a closer look at the color in person. it seems to have a metallic gold hint to it in the sun reflection... all ive seen around here is the non-metallic canyon red.

Jamie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts