The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have red or black leather Elise seats available in the DC/ VA/ MD area. I can trade biscuit (tan) seats and door cards or just buy them.

·
Administrator
4,013 Posts
For what?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?
I’m looking to buy black leather seats. I can either buy them from the seller or trade my seats for them.

·
Administrator
4,013 Posts
what car Elise, Exige , Evora?

·
Administrator
4,013 Posts
You just missed the ones that came and went this week. I suggest you set yourself up for notifications so that if some come available you're notified. They don't last long if fairly priced and in good shape. The Miata guys get them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are there and companies that make reupholster kits do I can just get these rewrapped?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I don't know about DC . I'm in Maryland , there are a few upholstery shops in gaithersburg off airpark. That can help , very reasonable prices , I can't speak to their work. If you go that route make sure they add padding , I know a lot of the people who do use the shocktek padding .

Sent from my motorola one hyper using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know about DC . I'm in Maryland , there are a few upholstery shops in gaithersburg off airpark. That can help , very reasonable prices , I can't speak to their work. If you go that route make sure they add padding , I know a lot of the people who do use the shocktek padding .

Sent from my motorola one hyper using Tapatalk
I’m in southern MD (Charles county). Not 100% if I want to switch to black interior, just seeing if a deal pops up first.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have a black set out of my 05 elise but they need to redone as they have 100k miles on them. I'm in VA and can meet you in nova

·
Administrator
4,013 Posts
Then there's always this old option.
leather color change

1 - 13 of 13 Posts