The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Love everything except for the rear LOTUS lettering.

Amazing color - can't wait for outside daylight pictures!
Agree on the lettering, sometimes less is more.

The wing is a bit much, unless you really need it for tracking. Aesthetically I've never been a fan of big wings.

The color is great though. Not what I expected when I clicked on the thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure. Wrap was 3000. Originally quoted low 4's but came down on price when he figured it would get a lot of attention and business through word of mouth .
Seats were 600 and the guy added a lot of cushion to really make it confortable.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks for sharing. It is hard to believe what can be done with wrapping. very nice.
Love the seats. I will take the opposite view and say I like the wing and lettering.
I have the same wing :) But regardless of anyone's opinion, it is your ride and have fun with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. It's all preference and it's amazing what they can do with wraps. To get that color it's dual layer of silver chrome with red satin over it Vvivid is the only reputable company I could find that makes that wrap without having to do two separate layers .I'll show a before picture for comparison . Honestly, I originally was going to do different lettering but I just let them run with it and it worked out . I've tracked it some but just like the larger wings too .both shops are out of middle Tennessee if anybody wants to work with either of them can always pm me .

Attachments

·
Such Moderate
6,742 Posts
Love the wrap! It looks awesome, and so do the seats. I just don't think the tail lights and lettering fit with the car. But it's your car, and if you like it, that is all that matters! :up:

Also, we need good pictures taken of this thing so we can see the color of the wrap better!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts