The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Redline Time Attack returns to the West Coast after 4 months of our East Coast Swing! We are also returning to the facility where we hosted our very first time attack event back in November 2005. For those of you who have never been to Spring Mountain, or haven't been there in a few years, the place has been significantly transformed! It is a beautiful facility now, and certainly one of the best "drivers tracks" in the South West.

Saturday is our HPDE/Open Track Day.. Sunday is for Redline Time Attack competitors (practice and competition). Both days are open to the general public. If you're looking for some quality track time, come out on Saturday. If you want to try your hand at some Time Attack action, and mix it up with some of the fastest cars in the country, come out on Sunday. We have a class from you, ranging from Stock Class all the way up to Unlimited.

Check out the event web page for more information:

Spring Mountain Motorsports Park - Round 7

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
I might have to come out on Sunday and run.
What configuration?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Robb they are running the 3.1. Hope to see u there. Brent you too? :clap: My fuel tank is almost done. finally i can run there with less than a full tank, i hope. fingers crossed.
MANLY ,
You should come out to our Buttonwillow event on the 3rd of September. We are running 1-a ccw. I think you will be impressed with the progress our drivers have made this year. :clap:

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'm very impressed already just by looking at the LCS' laptimes. U guys are fast. I don't think i will be competitive with you guys. unless i go mount some slicks. Then only maybe i can keep up. :D It'd be nice to see some LCS ppl at the RTA. Great opportunity to show the others how fast our little cars are. Anyways I'm still on a budget. So I'll hv to pass on the LCS for now. BTW, will u ever send my trophies from last yr? maybe u can leave them (along with Kyle's) at Pahrump so i can pick them up next month at the RTA.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I'm very impressed already just by looking at the LCS' laptimes. U guys are fast. I don't think i will be competitive with you guys. unless i go mount some slicks. Then only maybe i can keep up. :D It'd be nice to see some LCS ppl at the RTA. Great opportunity to show the others how fast our little cars are. Anyways I'm still on a budget. So I'll hv to pass on the LCS for now. BTW, will u ever send my trophies from last yr? maybe u can leave them (along with Kyle's) at Pahrump so i can pick them up next month at the RTA.
Kyle got his at Laguna.
Come to Buttonwillow and collect your trophy . The person who won the most events last year won a certificate worth $200.00 to an event. This would be the perfect event for you. Join us.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I won't make it Jim. And honestly, i don't know when i will run my next LCS as i told u b4. So does that mean i wont get my trophies? :shrug: rotfl Since we are on topic and i don't remember how many times we discussed about this via phone, voice mail, and email. It has been too long. I told u to either ship them or give them either to Brent, AJ, or Tim T. And Tim T even asked you for my trophies at an event if i recall correctly. But you did not give them to him. :confused: I guess i'll try my luck one last time on here. can you please either send them or give them to either one of the above mention people. thank you. I'll send you a thank you card. I promise. haha :D

sry for the thread jack Nik. see u @ pahrump

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I won't make it Jim. And honestly, i don't know when i will run my next LCS as i told u b4. So does that mean i wont get my trophies? :shrug: rotfl Since we are on topic and i don't remember how many times we discussed about this via phone, voice mail, and email. It has been too long. I told u to either ship them or give them either to Brent, AJ, or Tim T. And Tim T even asked you for my trophies at an event if i recall correctly. But you did not give them to him. :confused: I guess i'll try my luck one last time on here. can you please either send them or give them to either one of the above mention people. thank you. I'll send you a thank you card. I promise. haha :D

sry for the thread jack Nik. see u @ pahrump
Of course you will get them . I am just trying to entice you to come out. I can give them to Tim at Btw or hand them to you at smmp. Just let me know which one works for you. Jim

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
I'm very impressed already just by looking at the LCS' laptimes. U guys are fast. I don't think i will be competitive with you guys. unless i go mount some slicks. Then only maybe i can keep up. :D
Manly,

You'd kick butt even w/o slicks. :bow:

Hope to see you soon.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Brent and I will both be there ..... just having some track fun..... :D :D
well in that case I JUST SIGNED UP!!!!!!

how do our cars class into Redline? I too will have less fuel with the cell I hope....brent?

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Robb they are running the 3.1. Hope to see u there. Brent you too? :clap: My fuel tank is almost done. finally i can run there with less than a full tank, i hope. fingers crossed.
thanks!
can't wait to run with you again Manly!

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
well in that case I JUST SIGNED UP!!!!!!

how do our cars class into Redline? I too will have less fuel with the cell I hope....brent?
Don't want to speak for Brent, but I was just planning on making it a FUN track weekend in the 2-11 ... wasn't planning on competing in any particular class. Maybe I can break my personal best -- 2:30.910 on the 3.1. :)

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Don't want to speak for Brent, but I was just planning on making it a FUN track weekend in the 2-11 ... wasn't planning on competing in any particular class. Maybe I can break my personal best -- 2:30.910 on the 3.1. :)
Sounds like a good time all around.

·
Registered
729 Posts
:clap::clap::clap:
Looking forward to seeing you guys. Its been awhile.

Of course you will get them . I am just trying to entice you to come out. I can give them to Tim at Btw or hand them to you at smmp. Just let me know which one works for you. Jim
Jim, you can give the trophies to Tim T. at Buttonwillow. I'll probably see him before the RTA in Pahrump. Thanks man!!! Hope this time i can finally show my Grandma what i earned last yr. :cool:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
See you guys there! :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
looks like I won't be running the redline event. too hard to get classing for my car. I would have to run unlimited:crazyeyes with a lotus!!!

I may pop out to say hi or even come run on Saturday for fun

later,
Robb

1 - 20 of 75 Posts