The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
pullthatwigback
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you guys know but I have to say it anyways. After a decade or so of lusting after an elise and seeing awesome sector 111 parts on these cars I finally purchased one. Luckily I purchased through Blackshadow Motorsports. Aside from the almost unreal shape of a car almost fifteen years old and all the work put in to assure that, I have to say that the connections and relationship is a part of the process.
Whether it's a quick text trying to organize a canyon run or making sure I am still satisfied, or a holiday card in the mail or even an invite to head out to the track with the guys...it just really makes the whole lotus experience feel secure. Makes it seem like just the good parts of owning an elise. No worries about sourcing obscure parts or not being able to figure things out when I run into problems. Just the purest driving experiences and all the memories that go along with them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I completely agree! I recently bought "stripes," the 2011 Elise R from Shinoo and couldn't have asked for a better buying process. Car is phenomenal and wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from BlackShadow Motors. Congrats on your new Elise!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,156 Posts
Thanks guys! It really makes me happy to know that you are enjoying your cars. I know that there will always be a following, albeit small, for these awesome simple cars.

We are moving into our new shop in Temecula. Simple, lightweight sportscars are still my passion but we have also added another simple BUT heavy beast to our offering....and yes, it is a manual. Check out the Wolf: HERE

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts