The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a question for the American Lotus fans. How do you guys feel about the reflective strips you have to put on the vehicles over there? think it spoils the lines? Do not have to have them here in the UK.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Nah we love 'em.

Thanks for asking.

P.S. Anyone want to buy some side reflectors - took mine off!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, didnt realise you guys could take them off, thought it was some crazy US law you had to have them,

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Just a question for the American Lotus fans. How do you guys feel about the reflective strips you have to put on the vehicles over there? think it spoils the lines? Do not have to have them here in the UK.
I can't see 'em when I'm driving. 'nuff said?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I don't mind them, and don't really see them anymore when looking at the car. If it helps visibility, and it's not too intrusive, I'll put up with it.

ed

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
IMO they are ugly, but its a must since theres so many bad drivers here...:panic:

·
Registered
622 Posts
I've thought of replacing mine with small round LEDs and lose the reflector. They tend to look like an after-thought to me.

Not real high on my priority list at the moment.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Disgusting. I just removed mine. I just unplugged the harnesses. On my car it looks like a 5 year-old cut drilled the holes and a 3 year-old cut out the rectangles.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
They're not near as bad as a front license plate that's 520x112 (20.5x4.5).
:shrug:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts