The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a GREAT Chicago area drive - 30 cars/36 people! We all love sharing our pictures, but thought it would be cool to have a single uberthread where folks can post pics of other regional get togethers. For example, being able to see different scenery (mountains, water, etc).

So, let's start a thread that runs lots of pages - show us what ya got and tell us what forumites were there.

I'll start. These are from today. Iphone pics, but as noted, 30 cars from Chicago burbs up to Lake Geneva, WI. We had a McLaren MP4, a 458 Italia, a GT3RS and a 430 Scuderia. We also had some friends in S2000, 370Z, Boxster and STI. Oh, and we had 2 Esprits, an Exige and like 20 Elises!
(We had Swinglo, Moto44, RedEsprit, Sanj, Marius, Pooter, Afex, Me!, Driftwood, Emlise/Lilotus, MadisonArt, Rudygon, ee.engineer, Choatiem, rabidmonkey, ischur, IrvS and others I'm forgetting)

Show me whatcha got!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
That looks like it was a GREAT time! Nice to see so many of us on these forums get together. I am looking forward to the event next weekend at Vanderburg air force base. Unfortunately not as many Lotuses as you guys, but I am looking forward to finally meeting some of my friends from LA.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cmon others from other regions - Southern Cali, where you at? Canuckistan? Atlanta?

Curious to see what other get togethers look like. We had 30 cars yesterday - anyone else get that sort of turn out?

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
now that is a gathering

·
Registered
572 Posts
Lotus of Colorado Drives

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now that's what I'm talking about. Great to see different types of get togethers with different types of scenery.

Keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol not nearly as big of a turn out...
Great pictures. Love the parking garage one - a few dudes talking about their cars and someone's girlfriend leaning against the column looking bored! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts