1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Tangents were funny

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
You have to watch several of his videos to appreciate them. This one was not his best.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
It was somewhat interesting for a couple of minutes and then basically said nothing useful after that.

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I found the dude annoying as hell. Like the Michael Scott of car reviews. To me the key being funny and clever is to be funny and clever. This dude isn't. Reminds me of those people on American Idol who think they can sing but can't

Now if you tongue in cheek smartass car stuff, check Doug DeMuro's stuff. Oh and he used to own a CO Elise!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Wow. People. Just because you didn't find it funny does not mean that...oh nevermind.

Yup, he doesn't say much of anything that has any semblance of being useful to us, but we're perhaps the wrong target audience for a review like this --- wouldn't you say?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I found the video to be annoying for some reason.
I agree as well. At least the part of it I did watch before I closed it. This was not funny at all. Repeating yourself doesn't make you funny - make you funny - make you funny - make you funny. It just makes you annoying. Rubbish.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
i liked all the 70's references...ahhhhh to be 20 again....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts