The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking at a bunch of pics of my car just now and it was fun to see what I've done with it. And it made me want to see what other people have done with theirs. I know you all take pictures of your car, don't lie. Lets see a few before and afters.

I'll go first.

"Awh, look how cute" haha....STOCK

Then we added
Carbon side scoops, painted Gascap door thingie

Engine Cover and header shield thing

Black wheel badges, and smoked out side markers..bammo..

Painted instrument BINACLE

Carbon front splitter

Carbon front splitter meant I had to get a carbon rear wing. E-bay special, mine fits pretty good and looks good..yeah it's a bit heavier than stock..i'll survive somehow

New lettering

And since I added more weight with the wing, I wanted to add even MORE weight and decrease my performance further with some stock Elise wheels in black. (Just kidding, street wheels, use LSS for track days...they are heavier and make a huge difference in the handling btw, kinda' shocking)

And that's my overdone HDRI final render of my auto (minus the new lettering) as it sits now. Funny thing is, I SWORE to myself I wasn't going to buy cosmetic mods for this car. Only buy things that increase performance..man I'm a failure...oh well I think it looks pretty kick ass.

YOUR TURN!!!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha it painted. I got a lot of this done because a) my front splitter broke and b) my car was vandalized...leading me down a road of "body mods"

I wouldn't recommend painting the gas cap, it looks nice, but it's a bit delicate. It should be a no brainier to powder coat it though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts