The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing pictures of the Exige, I was looking for opinions on removing the two front small grills, the center grill, and replacing the side grills with the Exige Looking Intakes if available. I think the Exige up front and from the sides looks cleaner than our cars and want to remove the "Batman" look. Any thoughts on this and where to get the Exige side intakes?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So...in place of the grills we have on the Elise, the Exige has screens? Having never seen an Exige in person, the pictures look as if the front of the car has open holes. XXOTIC- I'm hoping eliseusa.com comes out with Exige intakes as it really cleans up the car!! I'm in!

·
Registered
866 Posts
I need to get the front lip for the Elise. Mine is scratched up, and apparently Lotus has decide not to make a guard for the car here in the US. Way to go once again Lotus.....:rolleyes:

BTW between 1000 and 1500 to repair.

·
Registered
48 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
I've been thinking it'd be possible to put the exige screens on the front of the car (where the grilles are located just below the access panels
Chris
I totally agree. I think the screens would look infinitely better than the grills on the Federal Elise. Shinoo, are you listening?
Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts