The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard is it to take the strips off of a Lotus ? Would there be paint damage or paint that is faded?
thanks..:shrug:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
If it is good vinyl, and if it's on a lotus it should be- it won't be hard at all to remove them. Good stuff will leave very little if any residue behind. Rubbing alcohol will usually get rid of it. There will be no paint damage underneath- the paint is protected. The paint under the stripes won't be faded, but if they rest of the cars finish was not maintained than you may find it to be brighter and glossier than the rest of the paint. Even if this were the case , at the age of these cars and usually indoor life it's nothing a quick buffing wouldn't take care of.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
remove stripes

Sorry BUDDY,I'm not sure if you are breaking my Balls about miss spelling of strips (STRIPES) but if you were thanks for the heads up and the info on removing the strips(STRIPES) OR NOT...
Thanks for the help from others....:evil:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
remove stripes

Sorry, I did not know I was in a spelling bee contest I thought I was asking for help on a lotus but I must be on the wrong forum I will have to post on the forum,SPELLING 101 and again thanks for all the help YOU WIN !!!!!!!DICK
OLDOG..

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Sorry, I did not know I was in a spelling bee contest I thought I was asking for help on a lotus but I must be on the wrong forum I will have to post on the forum,SPELLING 101 and again thanks for all the help YOU WIN !!!!!!!DICK
OLDOG..

:eek: I was just joking!

The strips are not hard to remove at all. :) I ordered mine from SweetDaddyD and they are good quality.

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
OLDOG..
A bit touchy. :shrug: You may want to try ViperAlley.Com - Dodge Viper Forum. May be a little easier for you over there. [third grade] Calling people male body parts [/third grade] really puts you in a good light. Nicely done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts