The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what is up guys! I am new to the forums but have been lurking for a while. I have joined because I search for my own Elise. I'm going to Las Vegas for my honeymoon in August and have an Elise waiting for me! Its gonna be the highlight of my life until one is in my driveway! Just thought I would share that with you guys. Oh yeah, getting married will be cool too! (i guess) haha.:clap::nanner:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I am trying to imagine someone getting into an Elise in a wedding gown.
But I bet someone on this forum has a photo of that somewhere. :p

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hopefully it's not the one with the 20" blingers that's rumored to be running around there.

Have fun, and plan a solid 20 minutes for getting in/out of the car in wedding dress. :panic:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Someone has a photo of the two of them driving with her veil flowing out the top. It's a neat shot.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are going to Vegas for our Honeymoon after the wedding. We are flying out the week after. It would be funny tho!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Hah, I used to live in Lowell.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
getting her tomorrow! So excited!!! I saw the red elise with the crappy rims on it. I was disgusted!

I can't wait! I'll post some pics as soon as possible. Lata guys!

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Sounds like you are more excited about the Elise than getting married...rotfl
Have fun, but be safe with that incredible car!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

I regret getting this because now I want one more than ever! It drives so much nicer than i imagined! getting in and out was no problem for me and the WIFE. The A/C could have been better but i knew what i was getting into there. WOW what an amazing car!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yeah it is hot today. I'm at the northern part of Lake Mead right now. That looks like you rented a early 05 model that may have bought used-letters removed and replaced with a badge.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts